Always wanted to make music with your tablet, but had nothing to jam with unless you wanted to use it as a drum stick? Well, no more :)
PyAno 1.0 for Maemo from Tyler Longwell on Vimeo.
- Two octaves of notes.
- Octaves can be controlled by hardware or onscreen buttons.
- Fullscreen can be toggled on or off by hardware key.
- N810 owners can now play PyAno with their hardware keyboards.*
- Each note is now in tune with a regular piano.
- Dependencies have been fixed.
Get it HERE while it's hot!
Please leave suggestion here or on the iTT forums.
Until next time... Enjoy!
* N810 owners, "z" is the lowest note, from there you can go across to "m." Next are "a" through "g."